• Obtained ethical approval for the PEP4LEP research project in Ethiopia, Tanzania and
• Hired multiple PhD students for the PEP4LEP project, three of whom are from sub-
• Trained health workers in the PEP4LEP project.
• Started to include the first PEP4LEP study participants in Tanzania and handing out
the first SDR-PEP tablets.
• Presented PEP4LEP during the Spring meeting of the Leprosy Research Initiative
and the International Leprosy Congress.
• Developed two games (NTD Skin Games), to support health workers in learning
about skin diseases like leprosy, that were presented at the 2019 COR-NTD Meeting.