The execution of the project leans on a substantial number of local partners.
- Four offices of NLR: NHR Brazil, NLR India, NLR Nepal and NLR Indonesia;
- The office of The Leprosy Mission Bangladesh
- The five Federal Ministries of Health and corresponding state/provincial and district/municipal governments;
- The universities where the principal investigators are located;
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College/Safdarjung Hospital in India;
- Airlangga University/Soetomo General Hospital in Indonesia;
- The Oswaldo Cruz Foundation (FIOCRUZ) in Brazil;
- The Leprosy Mission Trust India (an ILEP partner);
- Associations of persons affected by leprosy, such as MORHAN in Brazil, APAL in India, and PerMaTa/GPDLI/FARHAN in Indonesia.